On 7 July 2006 at 16:07, Mark Hindess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 7 July 2006 at 18:34, "Anton Luht" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yuri,
> >
> > I'm trying to test serialization but the simple test:
> >
> > import java.io.*;
> >
> > public class Test {
> >   public static void main(String[] args) throws Throwable {
> >      ObjectOutputStream oos = new ObjectOutputStream(new
> > ByteArrayOutputStream());
> >      oos.writeObject(new Object());
> >   }
> > }
> >
> > fails:
> >
> > java.lang.Error: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: MessageDigest SHA
> > implementation not found
> >         at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.computeSerialVersionUID
> >            (ObjectStreamClass.java:345)
> >
> > I've built a version of classlib with your patch but the test still
> > fails. Is it because I didn't apply it correctly or maybe something
> > else is missing?
>
> Yes.  "jre/lib/security".  Oddly enough I was just looking at this.

Fixed in r419914.  I've removed the multiple copy tasks that we listing
everything drlvm wanted from classlib and replaced it with a copy
that copies everything except they things we *don't* need.  This should
be more reliable.  Hopefully it will become obsolete when we have a
top-level build.

Regards,
 Mark.