On 7/6/06, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I think this captures the input so far w/ a minimum of editorializing on
> my part for now :)  let me know if anything was left off, or if there
> are new things to be added

I agree.  It looks like a good start.

It would be good to expand on some of these topics with specific tasks,
then put them on the website so people can see what needs doing (and
volunteer!)

Good idea!  Once the top level structure is in place, perhaps we can
create multiple mailing lists that reflect the structure.  With the
volume of mail on harmony-dev, its very easy to overlook messages you
are interested in.

--
Weldon Washburn