Tim Ellison skrev  den 07-07-2006 00:10:
May I tactfully suggest that we get this back to a discussion of the
pros and cons of JUnit test suites and/or TestNG metadata vs. directory
layout.
Sounds good.  Then I have a question:

I have used JUnit 3 somewhat for test-driven development, and found it well integrated in eclipse. Is the features of TestNG so overwhelmingly better than JUnit (both 3 and 4) that they merit using it, despite that more developers know JUnit?

Lets hear it from the elders themselves :)

--
 Thorbjørn