On 7/10/06, Alex Astapchuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Weldon,

I just commited http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-816
into JIRA.

It contains the changes for Jitrino.JET:

- magics support for MMTk
- write barriers for Java for MMTk
- a simple test to check the things are alive

I followed the instructions in HARMONY-816.  It runs "hello world" OK
but errors out when I try the following:

build\win_ia32_msvc_debug\deploy\jre\bin\ij.exe -Xem jet: -Xjit jet::wb4j  test
Warning: unknown flag - jet::wb4j
java.lang.NullPointerException
       at test.test0(test.java:37)
       at test.main(test.java:26)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I will dig into the details
tomorrow morning.  By the way, I am using windows laptop for
development.  Perhaps the \:   needs to be replaced with   \;

 Thanks
        Weldon