Richard Liang wrote:

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
Richard Liang wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
Richard Liang wrote:

For this case, I decide to follow "useRadix(int radix)". Please correct
me if I'm wrong. Thanks a lot.

Do you mean that you're going to follow the spec? If so, we should note
that we're making a conscious decision to differ from the RI.

Yes, Geir. For this case I think we have to differ from RI.

I agree.  I just had no clue what your post meant.

And we'll document?  :)
Thanks a lot, Geir. I will raise a "Non-bug differences from RI" issue on Harmony JIRA.

Hello All,

I have raised the "Non-bug differences from RI" issue for this thread: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-858

Best regards,
Richard.