Oliver Deakin wrote:
> Andrey Chernyshev wrote:
>>
>> (5)
>> What to do with the "_org.apache.harmony.vmi.portlib" option that
>> launcher is offering to VM?
>
> This passes the classlib port library function table to the VM. I think
> this just makes the classlib port library available to the VM for it to
> use/query if it wishes. I think it is fine for the drlvm to ignore this
> option
> if it wants to.

When I see things like this, I get uncomfortable, because clearly
there's some big secret I'm not in on.

Why doesn't DRLVM give a hoot about the classlib port library?

Why is the VM subordinate to the classlibrary in this way?  Shouldn't
the VM supply the facility for this to the classlib?

Sincerely,
Confused in Connecticut