Etienne Gagnon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Yes, I'm still alive...  I've been overloaded by work, so I took a leave
> from reading/answering mailing-lists, over the last month.

Good to see you back Etienne!

> OK.  Here's the status:  SableVM's trunk is licensed under the AL2, yet,
> as the Harmony porting is not yet functional, there is no release yet of
> that code.  The last release was under the LGPL, that's why the web page
> still says LGPL.
>
> To be sincere, I should admit that we need more people to help with the
> Harmony transition.  Given the DLRVM contribution, it should be even
> easier to achieve the core classes re-implementation.  Any volunteer
> should express himself on the SableVM mailing list.

The kernel classes defined in the classpath adapter code should be all
you need to fill in the gaps.  I believe that Weldon was completing that
work?

>>> [2]http://sablevm.org/svn/repository/sablevm/trunk/LICENSE
>>> [3]http://sablevm.org/svn/repository/sablevm/trunk/AL20
>>> --
>>> Nektarios K. Papadopoulos
>>> Senior Engineer
>>> Software Engineering Group
>>> inAccess Networks
>>> 95A Pentelis Avenue.    Tel    : +30-210-6837640
>>> 152 34 Halandri Athens  Fax    : +30-210-6899504

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.