Agree.  I was confused when I saw it the first time.

Regards,

2006/7/21, Alexey Petrenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
As I said in the accordig JIRA we should use properties from the file
or remove that commented properties from the properties file.
This properties are misleading people.

SY, Alexey

21 Jul 2006 10:53:08 +0700, Egor Pasko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On the 0x1AC day of Apache Harmony Anton Luht wrote:
> > Hello buildmasters,
> >
> > One note: ant fetch-depends seem not to work behind proxy - it fails
> > after timeout. Adding proxy settings to depends.properties didn't
> > help.
> >
> > The problem solved after I've added
> >
> >         <setproxy proxyhost="${http.proxyHost}"
proxyport="${http.proxyPort}"/>

> > in the beginning of 'download' target in depends.xml
>
> Known issue. I do it with:
> $ export ANT_OPTS="-Dhttp.proxyHost=XXX -Dhttp.proxyPort=YYY"
> $ ant fetch-depends
>
> --
> Egor Pasko, Intel Managed Runtime Division

Alexey A. Petrenko

Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division