Hi all,

I'd like to announce the contribution of javax.swing.text.html package
on behalf of Intel. The archive can be found here:

The contribution includes new files implementing HTML text functionality
and a small patch for already existing files in javax.swing to integrate
the new code.

The package is incomplete, the code there is not sufficient to enable
those nice help windows in jEdit... yet. If anyone wants to help making
it complete, you have an excellent chance to do so!

For the biggest issue, there is no HTML parser. Some tags are not
supported yet, such as AREA, MAP, APPLET, IFRAME, OBJECT, PARAM and some
others, as well as incomplete support of CSS1 properties. The list of
known issues and TODOs can be found in the README file included in the
contribution, as well as the building and testing instructions.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more details if needed, and I
intend to keep working on this package in Harmony.

--
Alexey A. Ivanov
Intel Middleware Product Division