They are at the regular place

  http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/harmony/snapshots

I moved all the old classlib snapshots into /old and I'll update the
website accordingly.  I'll be automating this.  Also, lets not make much
noise about this for a little while so we can test to make sure there's
no major errors.  Things seem good.  I have a list of more things to
fix, but I realized today that I was obsessing over the snapshot
contents - it's not a release, and it's "good enough".

I'd like to ditch both /old and the remaining classlib snapshots, as

1) they are snapshots - history doesn't matter

2) the classlib is now in the HDK, so we just need to adjust the docs to
match.

I'll do the latter, but wanted to see if anyone has a problem w/ me
removing /old and the last classlib snapshot.  I'll do this if I don't
hear any protest, so either positively acknowledge this action if you
support it, dont' do a thing if you support or dont' care, or say why we
shouldn't :)