On 7/23/06, Alex Blewitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This sounds like premature optimisation to me. After all, how many
lookups are being performed in the crypto framework? If it's just a
pairing of (say) provider/hash algorithm, how frequently is it being
used? Do we have any stats that show the bottleneck is on the access
of a value from the hashmap?

Alex.

+1
Without tescase to demostrate performance benefit this solution looks
premature.

My proposal how to fix it:
Do not remove TwoKeysMap but make it a wrapper to use real map inside.
So we can move custom implementation back after we have performance tests
that show the benefit.

--
Mikhail Fursov