Hi Stepan,

FYI there are other modules that contain providers, "jndi" for
example. The JNDI DNS provider is currently located there. If someone
will decide to implement some other JNDI provider we will need to
decide where should we put it. IMHO it is not a very good idea to keep
different types of providers (jndi and security here) at one place.

Regards,