Paulex Yang 写道:
Spark Shen wrote:
Paulex Yang 写道:
Oops...sorry for that, I had interest on them, but from then on, I've been (desperately) busy on NIO stuffs :-(((. I've updated the Wiki page and reverted the status of the two classes to "Welcome Volunteer". Thank you for the reminder! Anyone else want to help?

Richard Liang wrote:
Hello Paulex,

I'm looking at the component status of java.util [1]. And I find you have raised two JIRAs for java.util.EnumMap[2] and EnumSet[3], however, there is no follow-on actions. ;-) Are you still working on these classes? Thanks a lot.

1. http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/LUNI
2. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-595
3. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-594

Hi Paulex:
Since you are so busy, I think I could implement java.util.EnumMap and EnumSet for you.
Great! thanks a lot, Spark. Before you start, please confirm you have understood the contribution policy and filled the ACQ[1].
I have already filled in ACQ and sent it to Geir Magnusson Jr.
And if no one objects or have related work in progress, would you please update the status Wiki to "in progress"?
OK, right away.

BTW, don't implement them for me but for Harmony, otherwise I will think I owe you beer;-).
Ha Ha, may be I could share your burden.  :-)

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/contribution_policy.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/LUNI

Best regards

--