Dmitry,

As noticed in the letter
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200606.mbox/[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]
hythreads module is not used by the DRLVM (the VM used in Harmony official
JRE and HDK snapshots) and by j9 vm too. I don't know about JCHEVM and
BootJVM (if somebody knows, please, tell are they use the hythreads library
or not?).

So, I think, the first step might be to port the parts of classlib required
to get working em64t/ipf JRE snapshot.

Marina.