I am very happy to know a person who has a common goal with me :-)

en, my research focus on how to get more useful information to guide compile
thread
and garbage collector to optimize the data locality and code quality, and my
interest
is how to use performance monitor to get profile , and i think few vitural
machine use the performance monitor to guide code optimization automatic. Of
course, many paper
use PMU to guide the analysis.