2006/7/27, Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Keep in mind that most of java people (and most people around here) are
server side people. At the very best, they have written one swing
application in their life. If you're very lucky, they have written their
own swing components (me, for example). But I don't think you'll find
many people familiar with DirectX or OpenGL type of native libraries and
even less with the problem that Swing hardware acceleration presents as
design issues.
I am surprised at this. Now I understand why there isn't any graphic
issue in JIRA =)