On the 0x1B3 day of Apache Harmony [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I rerun it, and it keeps running,  however no result comes out.
> or I  upload the jar file in two packages.

OK, we can investigate the problem directly on your machine.
There are some basic steps I do as soon as I see some problem :)

* option to run in *interpreter mode*:
-Xint

If it passes, we can suspect a JIT. Then, no matter of results, it
makes sense to isolate a single JIT to figure out which JIT is more
unhealthy on your problem.

* option to run on *fast JIT* only:
-Xem jet

* Run on *optimizing JIT* only:
-Xem opt

if you find where the problem appears more precisely, we can
investigate further (with help of more extra options)