Hi folks,

I volunteer to work on excluded tests in luni module, most of which are
dependent on external servers(http server, socks proxy and etc.).

As we discussed some months earlier, we'd integrate Jetty to Harmony test
framework for eliminating external http server, but seems no more progress.

Any volunteer to do this job? :-)

Thanks!