Daniel,

thank you for the analysis of our patch. Now I think we all should
vote for our combined version and  put it to SVN as default one.

Thanks,
Vladimir.

On 8/2/06, Daniel Fridlender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Vladimir,

thank you very much for reviewing H-935 and improving it.  It shows
significantly better performance for BigDecimal that fit in 64 bits
with no harm for the remaining cases.

I agree with the changes you have made and are willing to continue
improving our common math from now on.

Thanks a lot!

Daniel