Hi,

As it is hard to write unit test for package instrument, I now have an idea: write down some documents for details of non-unit test cases for instrument. The detail of such test cases contain:
1. The test run on which platform, including special environment;
2. The test description;
3. How to run test (command line, etc.);
4. test result;
5. resource (or links) for tests, including c/java code for test if any.

I hope ensure the code quality in this way. Like unit test, such tests can be checked and re-run for regression, though un-automatically.

And I'll put them in Harmony-wiki[1], and any test-description is welcome!. (Geir, I've found an advancement of wiki :) )

    Any suggestions?  :)

[1]http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/INSTRUMENT

> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
Never appeal to me using a Wiki as an authority :)  It's like finding
something written in chalk on the sidewalk.

However, if you had pointed out

   http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/auth_cont_quest.html

I'd have agreed w/o having the opportunity to make fun of the Wiki.

So I agree :)

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv
China Software Development Lab, IBM