So all the patches are in to use the launcher, but there seem to be some
remaining issues.

The biggie is that it appears that all the DRVM artifacts (.so) have to
be in the jre/bin directory, rather than in bin/default.  This isn't a
showstopper right now - I'll do a  snapshot w/ them in there, but it
would be nice to figure this out.  I tried using vm.boot.library.path :

java -vm:vmcore -vmdir:default -Dvm.boot.library.path=default -cp . Test

but that didn't seem to work.  It would be nice to solve this.  I tried
to read through the "EM" code, but the dearth of comments made it hard
on a scan through.

The second thing is that I'm going to change the launcher so that it can
be called "java-launcher" or something, so I can then invoke from a
shell script on linux like we do now, to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  I'll
do this in the most unobtrusive way possible I can think of - add an arg
called "-launcher-id" so you can effectively override the executable
name, and the logic that's in there now doesn't need to change.

I'd also like to suggest that we add an additional default dll name
"harmony" along with "clearvm" so that we start establishing our
identity, but the j9 binary is still 'drop in'.

Comments expected, of course :)