Oleg Khaschansky wrote:
Take a look at this: http://www.twinsun.com/tz/tz-link.htm. According
to them: "Sun Java releases since 1.4 contain a copy of a subset of a
recent tz database in a Java-specific format".

It is not a bug that the range is greater then from -12 to +12. If you
look into MS windows date/time settings - the range is from -12 to +13
there. And don't forget about daylight savings - there are
summer/winter time zones. Also, I found a table at
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/timezone.htm
and there are time zones from -12 to +14.

Thanks a lot, Oleg. :-)

So it's a bug of Harmony. I will raise a jira for this issue. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Richard.
--
Oleg

On the other hand, I found a list of time zones at