Hi, all
    During the implementaion of instrument, I encounter the choice about
how to terminate the VM when some abnormal event occurs, for example, the
expected jar file does not exist or the implementation class of
Instrumentation cannot be found. The most simple and direct way is just to
call exit(), and then the whole process will terminate. Hence OS will treat
with all the release of resources. However, I propose to use FatalError of
JNI instead, which notifies the VM to suicide, because it gives right to the
implementation of VM to take charge of its own funeral affairs, which might
include, for example, logging the cause of its crash.
   Any suggestion from VM guys?
   Thanks :)

--
Leo Li