Vladimir Ivanov wrote:
On 8/9/06, Mikhail Loenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2006/8/9, Richard Liang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> If the spec does not specify which exception is thrown, I think RI *is*
> compliant with the specification. Am I wrong?

I wanted to separate cases when the spec is not clear enough and
RI's behavior either hard to reproduce or odd.

For example if sqrt(-2) threw exception1, sqrt(-5) threw exception2 and
sqrt(-187) threw exception3

The real example is issue 1114 :)

Great catch   ;-)   I have updated the wiki page.

Best regards,
Richard
Thanks, Vladimir

Thanks,