Unfortunately, imageio is not implemented yet.

On 8/10/06, Martin Cordova <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Oleg:

I added that line, but still cannot find the class, the JVM prints this log msg:

java/lang/ClassNotFoundException

Which JAR should I check to see if this class is contained?

Regards,
Martin

http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/harmony/snapshots/latest-jre-windows.zip

> > Yes I do have this class: org.apache.harmony.awt.gl.ImageSurface
> >
> > Should I set additional environment variable when starting my process?
> > I am using:
> >
> > set path=c:\harmony\bin;%path%
> > java -jar winstone-0.8.2-cvs.jar --config=./winstone.conf
> >
> > And seems to work fine for most cases, Harmony has only complained
> > about that specific class. Should I include the /lib/boot to the
> > %path%?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Martin

java.awt.image.BufferedImage.createImageSurface(BufferedImage.java:659)
org.jfree.chart.JFreeChart.createBufferedImage(JFreeChart.java:1211)
org.jfree.chart.JFreeChart.createBufferedImage(JFreeChart.java:1193)
org.jfree.chart.JFreeChart.createBufferedImage(JFreeChart.java:1178)...

> > > Do you use harmony snapshot? I tried to run simple test which creates
> > > BufferedImage with aug 04 snapshot and got an UnsatisfiedLinkError
> > > instead of it. But absence of the gl.dll in that snapshot is a known
> > > issue and likely to be fixed in the next snapshot. Maybe you could try
> > > to look into your HARMONY_HOME/lib/boot/awt.jar and check if it
> > > includes org.apache.harmony.awt.gl.ImageSurface class? The snapshot
> > > has it and there shouldn't be any problems with loading this class.
> > >
> > > If you built harmony from sources, please consider refreshing awt
> > > module and rebuilding with
> > > -Dwith.awt.swing=true

org.apache.harmony.luni.platform.OSNetworkSystem.sendStreamImpl(OSNetworkSystem.java)
org.apache.harmony.luni.platform.OSNetworkSystem.sendStream(OSNetworkSystem.java:194)
org.apache.harmony.luni.net.PlainSocketImpl.write(PlainSocketImpl.java:647)
org.apache.harmony.luni.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:89)