Before we get an agreement and solution on this issue, I suggest we add some words on it in FAQ/Readme/website or any well known place, it is much better to let our user know earlier than let them down. And because IBM VME can run on Win2k for now, how about we provide it as a workaround for those who are eager to try Harmony on win2k?

Paulex Yang wrote:
Just FYI if you haven't seen it, seems yet another win2k user was complaining on this.

Radek Terber (JIRA) wrote:
Cannot run 'java.exe' - missing entry point in KERNEL.dll

                 Key: HARMONY-1145
             Project: Harmony
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: VM
Environment: Windows 2000 SP4, Harmony snapshot 2006-08-04 (both HDK and JRE)
            Reporter: Radek Terber
         Attachments: errmsg.gif

When try start JRE using 'java.exe', windows display message (is attached to this bug), which means: 'Entry point of procedure AddVectorExceptionHandler not found in dynamic link libryry KERNEL32.dll'

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab