Mark Hindess wrote:
On 10 August 2006 at 14:51, "Stepan Mishura" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/10/06, Jimmy, Jing Lv wrote:
Hi Stepan,

    IMO, most ser file should be put into a certain directory, so
the the appropriate directory is always there.

    I'd like to add a new method to the framework as:

public static void createGoldenFile(TestCase test,Object object)
throws  IOException {
    createGoldenFile("src/test/resources/serialization",test,object);
}
But if 'root' param is relative path them the generated
file is placed in 'bin' (i.e. <module_root>/bin/test).
folder. Am I right? So you have to move it by hands anyway to
<module_root>/src/test/resources/serialization folder.

I was thinking about this.  Currently all of the relative paths in
modules/<name>/build.xml are relative to modules/<name>, except those
on test invocations which are relative to modules/<name>/bin/test.

IMHO, this is slightly confusing for instance in the security module,
For example, modules/security/build.xml sets the classpath (in ant) to include "../../build/tests" when running the api tests, but when running the api injected tests it appends "../../../../build/tests" to the bootclasspath (using -X vm argument).

I think ant should just run tests in modules/<name>.

(I didn't realise that eclipse already ran the tests for there or I'd
probably have suggested it earlier.)

Great idea! :)
So Stepan will not object my method of createGolden, right? ;)

Regards,
 Mark.

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv