Might be related to this topic:

[classlib][nio] unable to Http connect to Jetty server on Harmony

Thanks,
Mikhail

2006/8/16, Andrew Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 8/8/06, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yes, jetty has kept that as a goal, while Tomcat has built out and
> expanded its options and configurations.
> jetty also doesn't implement any JSP logic, only http and servlet.
> creating a custom light-weight tomcat, may be more work than needed, I
> can look into that.
> I'd be happy to look into providing a patch for jetty,
> there is also - http://asyncweb.safehaus.org/ which builds on the
> apachemina project.
>
> I agree, the goal should be easy and quick integration, you'll hear from
> me in a couple of days.

Filip, glad to hear that! I'm looking excluded tests in luni module, and
plan to work on them in the following days.
I believe you have already been working on jetty integration. :)  Any plan
to upload patches? Or could I do anything for you if possible?

We may work on jetty and http related exclude tests together if you are
interested :) Thanks!

Filip