Hi Nathan,

Thanks a lot for help.

Setting svn:eol-style property helps, so the line endings on Linux become
normal LF.

However, you missed several files, which still have CRLF endings (and no
eol-style set):

vm/vmcore/src/kernel_classes/native/org_apache_harmony_util_concurrent_Atomics.h
vm/vmcore/src/kernel_classes/native/org_apache_harmony_util_concurrent_Atomics.cpp
vm/vmcore/src/kernel_classes/javasrc/org/apache/harmony/util/concurrent/Atomics.java

In fact, it seems that almost none of the DRLVM sources have eol-style
configured,
so this may be some work for the committer... (only 19 out of 1006 files have
it set).

I think I will take my time and prepare a script to do so on all DRLVM files.
Will send it in a few hours.