Andrey Chernyshev wrote:
I can start the ActiveMQ message broker (on Win only, though) after
applying the patch from HARMONY-1179. Though it is expressing a
complain like:

WARN ManagementContext - Failed to start jmx connector: javax.nami ng.NoInitialContextException: Failed to create InitialContext using factory spec ified in hashtable {jmx.remote.protocol.provider.class.loader=java.net.URLClassL [EMAIL PROTECTED] [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: class null not fo
und]

It still prints the resulting message:

INFO BrokerService - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost, I
D:aycherny-mobl2-2814-1155754517801-1:0) started

Is this what was expected? At least it doesn't seem to throw
IncompatibleClassChangeError any longer...

Thanks, but that wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted to see if w/o 1179 it would at least stop w/ the NoClassDefFoundError, which I'm still getting.

Odd. I'm confused - I thought 956 took care of that, producing the new problem....

Andrey.