I've applied the thread manager patch (with some minor tweaks by hand...)

All builds fine, and passes the smoke tests and the new [cool] C-based unit tests.

However, when I run tomcat 5.5.17, I have a problem - after the server comes up, it throws an exception and then spins hard.

I've done a sanity check with last weeks published snapshot, and SVN head w/o the threadmanager patch (to test if it's the classlib) and both work fine.

I'd like to get TM in so that VM patches can be based against that, but I'm a little loathe to commit what appears to be broken code.

So what to do?

If we believe that we can get this fixed quickly against SVN, I'm happy to check in and let people work on it directly - I think that would be the nicest way to continue moving all work against the Harmony SVN...

Andrey, et al - do you think this is minor?