Paulex Yang wrote:

Revert the generic lift at revision r434005, please verify. Sorry for that.

That fixes the problem.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Stepan Mishura wrote:

Created: (HARMONY-1266) JarURLConnection does not compile:

-Stepan.

On 8/23/06, Paulex Yang wrote:

It was me, will recover at once. Seems due to the luni-kernel-stubs.jar
and luni-kernel.jar has different generics signatures for some
j.l.reference classes.

Oliver Deakin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get a build error on Linux this morning:
>
>    [javac]

/home/odeakin/svn-checkouts/test/modules/luni/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/luni/internal/net/www/protocol/jar/JarURLConnection.java:229:

org.apache.harmony.luni.internal.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.CacheEntry

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab