Hi,

I am trying to get cruisecontrol testings running but I have the following error:
+++
home/jfclere/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/trunk/cc/projects/classlib/trunk/build.xml:88: The following error occurred while executing this line: /home/jfclere/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/trunk/cc/projects/classlib/trunk/make/build-java.xml:143: The following error occurred while executing this line: /home/jfclere/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/trunk/cc/projects/classlib/trunk/make/properties.xml:233: The following error occurred while executing this line: /home/jfclere/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/trunk/cc/projects/classlib/trunk/make/properties.xml:243: The following error occurred while executing this line: /home/jfclere/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/trunk/cc/projects/classlib/trunk/make/properties.xml:207: No supported regular expression matcher found
+++

Any hints?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic