Hello Jordan,

All the boot jars have been add in the javac tasks. Could you please paste the stack trace? Thanks a lot.

Please refer to modules/luni/build.xml
<javac>
           <bootclasspath>
               <fileset dir="${hy.jdk}/jre/lib/boot">
                   <include name="**/*.jar" />
               </fileset>
           </bootclasspath>

Best regards,
Richard

Jordan Justen wrote:
Nathan,

Is there a way to have the javac/ecj task include all of standard harmony
jars without including them in the CLASSPATH environment variable?

Thanks,

-Jordan