From: Richard Liang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 10:36 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [app] xmlbeans

I reproduce the same error on xmlbeans-2.2.0.

Jordan Justen wrote:
Well, I don't have much details, but here's the stack trace.  I
figured it
wouldn't be to helpful for the list.  I don't see this exception with
the
sun jvm/classes.  Anyway, I'll try debug it some...

    [java] java.lang.NullPointerException
    [java]     at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.NameUtil.splitWords(
NameUtil.java:667)
    [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.NameUtil.lowerCamelCase(
NameUtil.java:623)
    [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.NameUtil.getPackageFromNamespace(
NameUtil.java:513)
    [java]     at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.NameUtil.getClassNameFromQName(NameUtil.ja
va
:328)
    [java]     at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.NameUtil.getClassNameFromQName(NameUtil.ja
va
:318)
    [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.StscJavaizer.pickFullJavaClassName(
StscJavaizer.java:679)
    [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.StscJavaizer.assignGlobalJavaNames(
StscJavaizer.java:91)
    [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.StscJavaizer.javaizeAllTypes(
StscJavaizer.java:55)
    [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.compileImpl(
SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.java:313)
    [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.compile(
SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.java:181)
    [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.loadTypeSystem(
SchemaCompiler.java:952)
[java] at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.compile(
SchemaCompiler.java:1072)
    [java]     at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.main(