Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
1) What should it do?

When calculating nanos value, underflow may occur if the given time is near Long.MIN_VALUE. In fact, I'm also not sure what it should do. Just notice that RI handles the underflow situation in a special/confusing way, while Harmony does not have any handling.

2) if it's just a single value, why not fix it and never have to deal w/ it again? Is it an easy fix?
Yes, the fix is quite easy. Do you mean we shall follow RI?

Thanks a lot.

Richard.

geir

Anton Luht wrote:
Hello,

I don't think we should bother about single value which is very
unlikely to happpen in real data.