Recording mem-access patterns is a performance-oriented task, am I
right?

yes, perfect right.

How do you think, should patterns depend on certain JIT and GC
tightly? I suspect they depend heavily on GC, and not-so-much on
JIT. Though, I should say that JET uses a very cheap register
allocation mechanism, so it should negatively influence on the number
of memory accesses, and heavily. If you are more oriented on
performance you should be rather using OPT for that. But, yet, I do
not mind if you start with a more easy-to-use JET :)

I think memory access pattern depends heavily on GC. I want to use
JET to instrument some profile to get the access sequence of OBJECTS.
Making use of GC to analyze the sequence is what to do next. I think you
are an expert on GC. Am I right? :-)
I don`t choose the OPT, because I think JET is much more easier and faster
than OPT. We shouldn`t waste too much time in instrumenting. Is it?

Are you trying to implement some known techniques or is your work a
subject of ongoing research? What papers can I read on this to be more
acquainted with what you are doing?

Yes, I want to first implement Chilimbi`s work in DRLVM. The following list
mainly line out the techniques:
1.Efficient Representations and Abstractions for Quantifying and Exploiting
Data Reference Locality.
2.Bursty Tracing: A Framework for Low-Overhead Temporal Profiling
3.Dynamic Hot Data Stream Prefetching for General-Purpose Programs
4.Profile-guided Proactive Garbage Collection for Locality Optimization

If you want to know it more quickly, just reading the first three paper.