Subject: [icu-support] ICU4C 3.6 and ICU4J 3.4.5 have been released
Date:   Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:45:08 -0700
From:   George Rhoten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We are pleased to announce that ICU4C 3.6 was released today.  More
information about this release can be found on the following ICU download
page.

http://icu.sourceforge.net/download/3.6.html

ICU4J 3.4.5 was also released today. More information about this release
can be found on the following ICU download page.

http://icu.sourceforge.net/download/3.4.html

The ICU4J 3.6 d01 draft release will be available next week. Please stay
tuned for more information on that release.

George Rhoten
IBM Globalization Center of Competency/ICU  San José, CA, USA
http://www.icu-project.org/
http://icu.sourceforge.net/

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
easier