Wow, How many examples do you have? ;-)

As ChoiceFormat is a "format engine", it's impossible to list all the
exceptional cases.
IMHO, maybe we could 1) *guess* the rules behind RI's strange behavior
by adding more test cases. 2)  try our best to implement the rules of
RI. 3) And then, leave this issue as bug-driven, that is, if there are
user applications fail due to the difference between RI and Harmony,
we fix our code.

Does it make sense? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Richard