Hello,

Seems like nobody is using this test results storage - the problem may
be that it has very few features. I'm going to implement something I
think will be useful - please make comments if you have any.

Features are:
- autorization - authorized users can modify tests results, for
example, link a test failure to a JIRA issue
- attributes - platform, compiler, JVM, build date, build tag for
every test run (set of test results)
- list with test runs on the first page - attributes + number of
passed, failed tests
- browsing of test runs - view all tests, view failed, etc
- for every test it will be posible to view its history - results of
this test in other runs - on all configurations and on the same
confiruration

On 9/4/06, Anton Luht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks,

These were remains of setup experiments - removed from the list.

upload60551<http://harmonytest.org/testapp.do;jsessionid=9644A083467EC4F0C4CC806DB107C3F2?method=showrun&id=upload60551>

upload60552<http://harmonytest.org/testapp.do;jsessionid=9644A083467EC4F0C4CC806DB107C3F2?method=showrun&id=upload60552>

upload60553<http://harmonytest.org/testapp.do;jsessionid=9644A083467EC4F0C4CC806DB107C3F2?method=showrun&id=upload60553>