On 9/6/06, Paulex Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ilya Okomin wrote:
> When I dealt with nio_char module I found that some messages were
already
> marked with non-nls tag.
> (e.g. java.nio.charset.CharsetDecoder)
> These messages aren't described in the spec.
> Is there any reason to left them as is without internationalization?
Specific to CharsetDecoder.replaceWith(), I don't believe there is any
reason not to i18n the exception messages, I guess it was marked
"non-nls" by mistake, or just because the developer didn't like to see
the warning message;-). Please go ahead and provide patch for it.

I have the same meaning and going to make an update patch for these
messages.

Thanks,
Ilya.

--