Alexey Varlamov wrote:
2006/9/7, Oliver Deakin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Alexey Varlamov wrote:
> [...]

Isn't setInterruptAction() a private method? Why do we need this in the
luni-kernel
stubs?

As long as luni-kernel stubs actually document VMI, we should keep all
related methods there (until someone can suggest better place, which I
doubt - you know, the code is best doc itslef and any separate docs
become outdated sooner or later). Real-life example: I noted
NoSuchMethodException in DRLVM trace logs, and was quite puzzled what
it is about - so had to browse dev-list history...

When I first saw this suggestion, I too thought that it shouldn't go in Thread.

But where is it used or documented as part of VMI?  I couldn't find it...

geir

As far as I can see, that is the only method that has been removed
recently from the
Thread class stub - were there any others that I have missed that are
required?
Simply reapply luni-kernel part of HARMONY-635. Thank you!

Alexey