Hi all.

I've reported about this problem some time ago, but .. no aswer was
unfortunately.
I suggest to change link to
http://www.dlldump.com/dllfiles/M/MSVCR71.dll hat works fine always.

--
Nataly Naumova,
Intel Middleware Products Division

On 9/8/06, Alexey Petrenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The dlldump.com was down for a few days when 1362 was created. It
became up for a few days then. And now msvcr71.dll is unavailable
since yesterday.

It looks like dlldump.com has some problems.

SY, Alexey

2006/9/8, Alexey Varlamov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> There is Harmony-1362 right about this...

Alexey A. Petrenko