Nathan,

... because that part of SVN implies that we have the provenance documentation for the code that makes it in there.

For concurrent, we don't, so it has to go out.

Please move it to standard/classlib/trunk/modules/concurrent or something.

Given it's stablity - that it doesn't change in our SVN - it should be a minor problem to simply have some simple build script that compiles and jars the code, and puts the jar in the enhanced/classlib/trunk area for build and packaging purposes.