No, I used hand-made build from SVN.

BTW, sorry for confusion about 'broken data'. The pointer value is
changed inside the method - this assignment should be removed.

On 9/12/06, Vladimir Gorr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Did you run this application for the recent binaries got from the SVN
sources?
As for me my results differ from Geir ones, namely, DRLVM crashes for both
Windows & Linux as follows:

=======
Windows
=======

vgorr@ /cygdrive/c/Tools/incubator-activemq-4.0
$ echo JAVA_HOME
JAVA_HOME

vgorr@ /cygdrive/c/Tools/incubator-activemq-4.0
$ echo $CLASSPATH
c:/Tools/incubator-activemq-4.0/lib

vgorr@ /cygdrive/c/Tools/incubator-activemq-4.0
$ which java
/cygdrive/c/DrlSrc/drlvm/trunk/build/win_ia32_msvc_debug/deploy/jre/bin/java

vgorr@ /cygdrive/c/Tools/incubator-activemq-4.0
$ bin/activemq
cygpath: can't convert empty path

An unhandled error (4) has occurred.
HyGeneric_Signal_Number=00000004
ExceptionCode=c0000005
ExceptionAddress=00F3D648
ContextFlags=0001003f
Handler1=00401010
Handler2=11105D20
InaccessibleAddress=00F3D648
EDI=0013F9D4
ESI=0013F768
EAX=00000000
EBX=0000000B
ECX=00000001
EDX=0000000C
EIP=00F3D648
ESP=0013F764
EBP=0013F770
Module=
Module_base_address=00F30000
Offset_in_DLL=0000d648
====
Linux
====

sh bin/activemq
java:
/nfs/ins/proj/drl/coreapi/vgorr/drlvm/trunk/vm/vmcore/src/exception/exceptions.cpp:143:
_jobject* create_exception(const char*): Assertion
`hythread_is_suspend_enabled()' failed.
abort_handler()
Aborted

Thanks,
Vladimir.

On 9/12/06, Anton Luht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm observing the same problem - ActiveMQ can't start - on DRLVM +
> Classlibrary build 442240 .
>
> The problem I see first is that in
> <classlib root>\modules\luni\src\main\native\launcher\shared\main.c
>
> in function 'static int invocation' after call 'createVMArgs' variable
> 'mainClassJar' contains garbale while in the very end of 'static int
> createVMArgs' it contains valid string
> 'org.apache.harmony.kernel.vm.JarRunner' . If we comment out
> 'hymem_allocate_memory' in that function:
>
> if (isStandaloneJar)
>    {
>      if (useDefaultJarRunner == 0)
>        {
>          //:::commented out:::: mainClassJar = hymem_allocate_memory (50);
>          if (mainClassJar == NULL)
>
> the application will crash a little later. Note: we can comment this
> out because memory for mainClassJar is already allocated in the
> calling method.
>
> I believe that the general problem is that contents of memory alocated
> with hymem_allocate_memory get somehow broken on exit from a method.
>
> On 9/9/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I applied the GCv4.1 patch and now I pass smoke test.  I suspect it may
> > be because the patch modifies the LOS test, but I'm not so sure.
> >
> > that patch (HARMONY-1269) is a sole-author patch to our existing
> > codebase, and while I do have a BCC to put in SVN, I think that this is
> > a patch, and not a "bulk contribution", so I'll go forward and commit
> it.
> >
> > geir
> >

> > Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> > > More news - I'm not passing the smoke tests. gc.LOC just spins (and
> > > sucks a lot of memory in).
> > >
> > > Clearly what I thought were trivial changes to switch to use the
> > > launcher had hidden effects.  Any suggestions where to start looking?
> > >
> > > geir

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> --
> Regards,