2006/9/12, Mark Hindess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 9 September 2006 at 1:38, "Geir Magnusson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What's the status of the missing javax.rmi.CORBA classes?
I've started to work on javax.rmi implementation for Yoko.

Also, but less important, has anyone thought about the final/nonfinal
JAPI issues?  That is, lots of failures like:

 class org.omg.CORBA.AnySeqHelper: nonfinal in japi/jdk15, but final in
                                   classlib/harmony
I fixed the major part of such issues in Yoko. So we just need to get
a new Yoko jar.

SY, Alexey
--
Alexey A. Petrenko