On 9/13/06, Mark Hindess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12 September 2006 at 14:44, "Alexei Zakharov"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> If this tweaking doesn't affect visible TestNG user interface then I
> see nothing bad about converting the sample module. Especially in case
> if we have volunteers who cannot stand without it any longer :)
>
> Another question is, where should we keep this tweaked version? Is
> there any place from which it can be downloaded during the build or we
> should keep tweaked jar in svn or ...

Either of the options you mention would break the "as long as we do
not re-distributed it" requirement that Cedric placed on the tweaked
version.  The only sane option would be to distribute the tweaking
mechanism via svn (or a jar).

I think I'd prefer waiting 'til we can run TestNG without tweaking.

Agree ;-) Hope we complete j.u.concurrent soon ;-)

> BTW, I'm still volunteering to convert beans.

Excellent!

-Mark.

> 2006/9/12, Richard Liang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have been discussing with the author of TestNG (Cedric) about
> > Harmony using a tweaked TestNG which does not require
> > java.util.concurrent. The feedback is we could use the tweaked TestNG
> > as long as we do not re-distributed it. So now it's possible to deploy
> > TestNG in Harmony.
> >
> > What do you think we take a simple module (prefs?) to run a pilot? Or
> > let's waiting for the completion of j.u.concurrent. Thanks a lot.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > --
> > Richard Liang
> > China Development Lab, IBM