Thank you! :)

Morozova, Nadezhda wrote:
All,
We have not been paying too much attention to documentation for existing
code. Here is a compilation of doc-related activities and discussions.
It would be great if unresolved JIRAs were propagated and more
discussion happened on the existing issues. This will help us make the
website better and bigger :-)
JIRAs

1170 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1170 - update based
on exception-throwing compatibility discussion; to be applied to
Classlib Compatibility page (hanging there since Aug'14!)

1384 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1384 - patches to
port the website to a site-wide css; this helps docs by different
authors look and read easily; initial patches + further enhancements
ready for propagation; it would be great if somebody looked at these...
1401 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1401 - new document
that describes the execution manager; a potentially useful piece of info
ready for integration into the site; relies on JIRA 1384 for styles

1443 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1443 - issue opened
yesterday to include various patches with content updates; the patches
already in are ready to go, more are welcomed.
As far as I can say, the patches mostly add new info or capabilities to
the site, so why not apply them? The 1384 issue might need testing and
further investigation. Everyone's invited ((C) Samsung? :-))

One more issue that is not in JIRA is the image problem, see mail thread
[doc] no images.
Nadya Morozova