Ok, I'll write into guideline and comply with it.

On 9/13/06, Oleg Khaschansky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Put comment to the jira issue when you start work on it. You may also
change the wiki page if you like, but, please, add a comment right
into the jira. And another comment if you can't provide a patch for
some reason. It was discussed already.

On 9/13/06, Tony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes,
> This wiki page is just a place to record who are working on a given old
JIRA
> issue for avoiding duplicate work.
>
> maybe the ASSIGNEE causes misunderstanding. I have replaced it to
VOLUNTEER

)

> > an
> > passes