Well done, Spark!

Spark Shen wrote:
Hi All:

Component attribute of JIRA 780 has been left as none, can any committer change it to [classlib].
Done.
The patch has already outdated and seems incorrect, I will provide a new patch.
Any specific comments for the reasons?

According to the 'Fighting Old JIRA Issues' guideline, I suggest to change component of JIRA 866 from 'Non-bug differences from RI' into 'classlib'. Since RI's behavior make sense here. An arbitrary object will not be found in a 0-length array, no matter it is comparable or not. The attached patch is already outdated, I will attach a new patch if no one objects. And of course, I will comment it on the JIRA.
Seems Nathan is faster than me;-)

The patch acompany JIRA 1367 has not any test cases and already outdated, the patch should also be renewed.
Go ahead, please, thank you.

Best regards

--
Paulex Yang